Wednesday, September 5, 2007

corrections and clarifications



So, I've been informed by a savvy commenter re: my earwig post that the picture of an earwig given to me by google images is actually a tick! Which is an equally disturbing thing to have in an ear, for sure. But I do believe in accuracy (and reliability and reproducibility) so above is a picture of an actual earwig, courtesy of Wikipedia. Enjoy!

I'm spending this hot desert afternoon watching videos of physical exams conducted by a tremendously uncharismatic doctor and a patient who is very very obviously an actress and does not seem all that pleased with this gig she's landed.

In fun blog-related news, I was camera-less for the past few weeks, but we're now reunited so I hope to start posting some fun desert/hospital/falafel related pictures in the near future.

Back to the proper examination of cranial nerves. . .

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

that earwig has red eyes, creepy, like a cicada