Sunday, July 5, 2009

Oh noes

I've discovered the most dangerous thing one can do in this city. Here are three true stories from last night:

-"I was on my front porch, minding my own business, when these three guys came up yelled a bunch of stuff at me and hit me up the back of the head with their gun."

-"I was sitting on the couch minding my own business when my family came in and tried to kill me and cut me and stabbed me in the neck."

"I was just minding my own business when the police started chasing me and sent their dogs after me. Once the dog took me down it bit through my arm; then the police kicked me in the head a bunch of times and arrested me."

Scary stuff! Remind me please to never ever mind my own business ever again.

(Disclosure, that second one was actually a hallucination, but I think even a hallucination of your grandma stabbing you in the neck is a fairly undesirable outcome of just minding your own business.)

No comments: