Saturday, December 12, 2009

Actual chief complaint of the week

Circa 4am:

"Okay, so I'm a dancer and I found an amazing new move on Asianpoledancing.com or something like that and I practiced it a bunch of times at home but I don't have a pole at home so I just practiced in my living room. When I got into work tonight I thought I'd try it out but I swung out too far and hit my knee on the pole and cracked it. I was going to keep working cause I only made $8 so far and only one free drink but my manager said I had to come to the ER because he needs my booty on duty."

Later that evening I overheard her repeating the story to a friend on her phone only the last line became ". . .he needs my hole on the pole."

(Her manager apparently speaks entirely in dirty rhymes).

Her knee was fine so I'm sure all her body parts are back hard at work tonight.

Class.


No comments: