Monday, March 23, 2009

depressing but true

Our ortho rounds finished muy early today, leaving me with a whole afternoon free to run, yoga, make salad, do laundry etc.

Having completed all those things I now have three glorious empty hours before bedtime in which to read a new novel, play catch with the dogs, paint my toenails, catch up on 30 rock or Grey's Anatomy, lie on the couch and look at the ceiling. . .

What am I doing?

Studying ahead for residency.

Oh medical school, look what you have wrought.

1 comment:

TriDreaming said...

Well at least its nice to know that i'm not alone. I seem to have forgotten to sit still lately and just relax. Even on my recent week vacation to miami beach, when everyone around me is relaxing in their beach chairs listening to music, what am I doing???? Pretending to be just as cool as everyone with my ipod...except i was listening to step 1 board review lectures!!! ahhh...will it ever stop? or should I ask..will WE ever stop?? I guess it happens...crazy.